Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blogging Newbie


I have finally joined the world of blogging. Although many of my friends and family are long-time bloggers, I was always a bit reluctant to start my own blog. Mainly, I was a little intimidated and not sure how to even begin making one. So I'm happy IPT forced me to make a blog, because now I have no more reasons to fear! My experience with technology has always kind of been "deal with it as it comes." I've never been one to actively seek out new technology on my own; I usually get into something as it becomes more popular, accessible, and necessary to know. I feel really out of touch with technology sometimes. My goal is to be a more active participant in the technology world and to not be afraid of trying something new. First thing under my belt: this blog!

1 comment: