Monday, October 11, 2010

Class Website!

I am so excited about my class website! It took me forever to make because I didn't know how to do anything, so it's probably not that amazing to anyone else but to me it's awesome! I am really blown away by the tool, google sites. I had no idea that you could create a website with google, or that you could so much with it. I think I've been living under a rock. I've never had to use technology in such a practical way before, but thinking about it as a teacher has really helped me to see the possibilities I was blind to before. I had a lot of fun creating the different pages I have and uploading different gadgets, documents, and forms. I definitely plan to use this when I teach so I'll be adding much more to it as I go along. Yay for google sites!

1 comment:

  1. Cara, I think your site is awesome. Good job! I love the intro page and the about you page--very cool.

    The only points you're missing is the syllabus documents are not public, so I can't view them. You can make it public within Google Documents. If you let me know when that is done, I can regrade it.

    ReplyDelete